Capturing the beauty of a live performance or antique in a museum requires that you know the right lights to use. Spotlights are particularly popular for their ability to focus on the crowning object of any room, be it artifacts or specific features in a room. How do they work?
What makes a spotlight stand out?
As the name suggests, spotlights can be aimed in any direction on certain structures through a narrower beam of light. Spotlights highlight specific areas of the surrounding environment and are the right lamps for outside venues and wide areas. This adjustable illumination works for large-area operations where climate and other conditions change constantly and affect the lighting of an area.
LED Type: Integrated type
Coming on a heat sync, back-pan or strip disc, we have the LED array built into the spotlight fixture for easy, immediate bulb installation.
Optional color: 2700K-6500K
From this range, you can pick a variety of colors that provide varying effects and moods. Starting from 2700K, you have warmer color temperatures that work best for homely environments, including living rooms, bedrooms or hotel spaces. At 3500-4100K, you see cooler, more inviting colors that are whiter and thus make kitchens and bathrooms appear much cleaner. The 5000 to 6500K range are daylight blue variations, from vibrant to alert, that suit commercial, public areas or environments where natural light is restricted.
Light-emitting angle: 120°
The angle of the projecting light beam is wide or narrow, and the range of variation is between 0°～180°. These spotlights illuminate a wider range, showing off more of the area, which is helpful for building exterior lighting, landscape lighting, signs and indicative lighting.
Light source lifespan: over 50,000 hours
Through the power efficiency of our LED spotlights, you can use them for long hours and still keep them going for the long-term.
Working Voltage: AC85-300V
With a greater working voltage, our LED spotlights can use significant amounts of power to provide as much light as required.
Color Rendering Index: CRI greater than 85
Our spotlights provide high color rendering, showing the precise colors of the objects being displayed and in clearer quality.
Lighting Efficiency: 100LM/W
LED lights are efficient in emitting light at little power, resulting in much power and utility costs saved. Therefore, our LED spotlights are helpful in public venues where the balance between efficient luminosity and power-saving has to be met.
Drive Mode: Built-in
We make sure to always include LED drivers in our bulbs to provide you with convenience during installations. LED drivers prevent overcharging and voltage fluctuations, ensuring a consistent light output. By alternating between low and high voltage, the LED drivers maintain a proper flow of current to keep the spotlights on at all times.
Shell Material: Tempered glass and aluminum alloy
Aluminum alloy is light and maintains the spotlight shell’s quality under any climate. Tempered glass is strong and can withstand strong winds or high temperatures. What adds to the safety of our spotlights is tempered glass’s heat absorption capabilities, able to handle up to 250 degrees Celsius.
- First, we create a mounting hole on the base of the projector to insert the spotlight on.
- Lift the base to the position from which we can install the spotlight.
- We mark the location of the screw hole with a pen. Screws can be placed on the wall, for example.
- Drilling the screw hole location in a way that screws can fit precisely.
- When the above steps have been accomplished, we install the base and fix it on the ground or area with screws.
- Adjust the screws on the fixing clip to adjust the floodlight to a proper illumination angle.
- Brought to life by exquisite craftsmanship, our LED spotlights are designed to fit well to their chosen environments. They can accompany grassy ground through their sleek, dark colors or blend in with light-colored walls and enchanting hallways with bespoke patterns.
- Spotlights are small and easy to install, usually hidden to ensure focus is given to the overall beauty of the room or junctures such as artwork and display cases.
- The lamp beads installed on our spotlights can brighten venues for clearer viewing thanks to the built-in LED driver and their impressive luminous efficiency.
- Our LED spotlights barely emit any heat even as they emit much light. The lamps are equipped with a scale plate, wherein you can appropriately adjust the irradiation angle for your convenience..As a result, our LED spotlights do not overheat and reduce the need for constant maintenance. In turn, this feature helps protect the venue or illuminated objects from damage.
- LED spotlights continue to operate without interruption. Expect long-term service from our LED spotlights as they come in a waterproof design. Maintaining spotlights in wide landscapes is hassle-free because of the materials covering the LED bulbs to protect them from snowfall or constant rain.
- LED spotlights pay for themselves and provide a neat combinating of energy-saving and environmental protection benefits. In particular, our spotlights adopt Taiwan’s high-quality chip package, with high-brightness COB integration as the light source.
- There are no harmful substances or strong glare from our LED spotlights.
The right scenery for spotlights
Spotlights add drama and flavor to building facades and provide lighting to building exteriors and landscapes. Landscape lighting is a good use of spotlights to highlight key architectural features and boost attention to houses or other places.
Another common application for spotlights is in stages, where the emphasis is on the performances or figures that the audience pays attention to. You can see how the adjustability of its lighting helps maximize the impact of what is viewed by an audience.
Indoor locations where many people gather can see improved moods through the varied color options of our LED spotlights. That is why they can help provide smooth indoor lighting to places such as bars, dance halls, medical and cultural facilities. Additionally, billboards, indoor displays and video screens can be better lit courtesy of the luminous efficacy of our LED spotlights.
Why Vorlane LED Spotlights?
What makes Vorlane’s LED spotlights versatile is their color and beam angle combinations. Wider beam angles combined with warmer colors provide well-dispersed lighting, giving a clearer view of a wider area. Cooler lighting with narrower angles enables specific, often neglected parts of a room, to stand out. Plus, you can receive value-added services and support from our team.
You can see the difference between ordinary spotlights and LEDs. Even with the investment involved, you can expect a lamp that can illuminate wide spaces quite well at a low utility cost in the long term. To learn how you can make the most of your venue lighting, call Vorlane’s specialists to receive professional recommendations.